The Art Cart travels with plenty of colourful resources selected to delight and inspire along with all essential tools. Our parties encourage creative freedom, imaginative play and use of sustainable materials.
Each theme begins with a gently structured project; children might opt to follow the template or instead choose to explore their own ideas.
Projects are designed to spark playfulness beyond the activity – for example; a costume accessory that transports a child into their imaginary world or a homemade game that enables further play.
By booking a party you contribute to an ongoing programme of creative delivery with a charity partner. Each ten party or workshop bookings enable The Art Cart to offer a two hour session free of charge.
HOW MUCH DOES A PARTY COST?
Based on 10 children:
1.5hours - £120
1hr - £90
We can usually roll with variations to this format
just ask!: email@example.com
- Party invitation template
- Activity facilitator
- Optional step-by-step project on the chosen theme
- A broad range of creative materials
- Any tools needed for the activity
- Hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes
- Paper bags for safe transit of party creations
- Public liability insurance
- Venue (this could be a home or garden, park or hired-space –
as long as we can fit through the door!) We’ll need a surface to get creative on
(a table, groundsheet or rug) and something to keep us all dry
(a permanent or makeshift shelter).
- Adults (responsibility for the children remains with the party hosts – please make sure there are
enough adults to support and safeguard the children in your care).
- Party food and cake